Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Thankful for being Frugal

So the last few weeks I have been trying to teach Jack about wasting things.... such as unrolling the whole roll of TP or pulling out an entire box of wipes or insisting I put milk in his sippy immediately following putting juice in it and wanting to just pour the juice out. I have began telling him.... " Jack, we are not going to waste this.... These cost Mommy money!" Well, yesterday at Costco I realized all my lessons have sunk in. We had gotten a sample of ice cream and Jack was enjoying his in the cart and I gave Ella a little taste of mine. She wasn't a fan and spit it right back out and down the front of her shirt. I didn't notice right away so Jack yelled. "Ella spit it out!" then proceeded to growl and huff at her and say " Ella, THAT COSTS MONEY!"

Guess it's time for the little princess to start getting her lessons too!


(don't mind the huge scab under his nose.... never fails he usually has one somewhere on his face!)

He's sure becoming quite the little smarty pants. Just so I can remember..... everything he says right now is followed with or preceeded with Actually. Actually, I want more candy.... Sit right here Actually! He is full of it!

1 comments:

J♥M said...

That is hilarious! It'll be fun to look back on some of the things the kids say. We think we'll remember, so yay for the documentation! Ky always has a scab on his face too! I hear that some boys just do! I guess it means they're off for adventure! :)