Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Thankful for MY baby GIRL!



I have always dreamed of having a little girl and all of the cute things I could dress her in.... and now I finally have one of my own! I love my little princess and yes, I am having a great time playing dress up with her! We love her so much... especially now since she has learned to sleep through the night! Unfortunately she is getting a mind of her own and is already starting to protest when I try and make her wear bows in her hair. Protesting or not I usually win and she is most often found with a cute bow on her head! She is taking her sweet time growing up and I am loving it. She wants me to pack her all around and as much as I might complain in the moment, I love that I am needed still by her! I love her open mouthed smile and I love her laugh when you tickle her sides! She is a sweetheart and I am so thankful for my baby girl. I hope we spend many years enjoying things together... especially when the boys go hunting.... my luck though... she will want to join them!
Already sporting the "hunters" orange!

I've tried to instill the traveling bug in her so that I can have a traveling partner... I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Here she is on her first cross country vacation at 9 weeks old!
Love this girl!

2 comments:

Kings said...

She is soooo cute. i want a girl! lol

J♥M said...

It's a whole different kind of fun! She's adorable!