Yes, I know this one might be stretching it but since this is my blog I can be thankful for whatever I want! Today, I am thankful that Jack is learning how to use the potty. I think we can almost consider him Poop Trained. He almost always makes it to the potty to do this deed and this I am thankful for!
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Thankful for Potty Training
Posted by Ry, Katie, Jack and Ella too! at 9:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Hey, I'm thankful for the potty too! Blog all you want about this luxury! The potty really is heaven sent! Those that use it are too! Everytime they make it is oe less gross diaper to change and more money to spend on rewards! Love it! Way to go Jack! Way to go mommy!
I WOULD be thankful for that, but we are not quite there yet!
I love the shower curtain though!
Post a Comment