I think I very well might lose my sanity if it wasn't for naptime! On a good day I can get them both sleeping at the same time and I wouldn't trade it for the world. I try to squeeze in some homework, some cleaning, some surfing (web style), and on a very rare occasion a nap for myself. I am going to cry the day Jack gives up his nap because I NEED these precious two hours to keep my SANITY!
( I need to take some more pictures... but this one will have to do for now...)
Monday, November 9, 2009
Thankful it's Naptime
Posted by Ry, Katie, Jack and Ella too! at 3:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
I've never had the nap stage with Mandi. Kyler wasn't great at naps either. I'd be thankful about naptime too! It sure helps to have a breather in the day to either get something accomplished or some rest for the self. Makes for happier days for sure! I love that picture, it's so full of character!
Post a Comment