O'Christmas Tree, O'Christmas Tree how lovely are though PLASTIC branches? Yes, once again we pulled out the old fake Christmas tree and decorated it! I strongly considered going and cutting one down with Jack this year but decided the prelit one in the garage was much more convenient so we went for it!! Maybe next year we will venture out saw in hand and cut down the perfect charlie brown tree! Our tree this year turned out beautiful and Jack is thoroughly in love with it and NEVER wants to unplug it! So far so good..... he hasn't really touched the tree or any of the presents under it. I'm also keeping my fingers crossed that Ella doesn't learn to crawl until AFTER Christmas so we don't have to worry about her getting into it either! I will post a picture of the end product soon!
Ella was content sitting in her high chair watching the boys do the work!
Monday, November 30, 2009
O' Christmas Tree
Posted by Ry, Katie, Jack and Ella too! at 3:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Wow super posting. I was bored thanks for entertaining me for a good 10 minutes!
Post a Comment