These blue eyes can melt me like butter. You can only imagine how irresistable he is when he produces a few big crocodile tears with them. He is hard to tell no to! I am thankful for my little boy. He will always be special to me be because he made me a mom. He introduced me to all the terrors that go along with it too. He is a challenge most days but he provides some great comic relief in our house and keeps us on our toes. Just this morning he fed Wally our fish some nerds and then bawled for me to get them back out because he wanted to eat them!
Out of the blue this morning Jack looked at me and said "Ella has thunder thighs." Why yes son she does! I hurried and grabbed the camera because it was just too cute! Oh boy, I love this little guy!
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Thankful for these Baby Blues
Posted by Ry, Katie, Jack and Ella too! at 10:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Nothing wrong with thunder thighs! Brynn is getting them too. lol Thanks for the laugh. :)
Babies with thunder thighs are awesome! Love em'!!
He's adorable and I think it'd be hard for me to tell him no as well! I love that he fed his fishy nerds and then wanted them back! Too cute!
Oh, I love him.
Post a Comment