Seriously my two favorite days of the week. I love having Ryan home to spend the weekend with us. It feels like a vacation for me because I am no longer on "call" 24/7 from the kids. Ryan always takes a HUGE load off of me on the weekends and I am so appreciative of that!
(one of my favorite pictures.... they have so much fun together!)
Yesterday I had probably one of the scariest experiences of my life. I was at Target and Ryan was home with the kids. I was leisurely driving home and turned the corner to come down our street when parked in front of my house was 2 fire trucks, 2 ambulances, and several police cars. My heart literally dropped out of my chest with worry. Luckily for me, the problem wasn't at our house but at our poor neighbors. I was so scared that something had happened to my babies! We have been blessed with good health in our family and we hope that it continues. We also hope all is well with the little neighbor girl who was hurt! What a scary experience!
Sunday, November 8, 2009
Thankful for Weekends and Good Health
Posted by Ry, Katie, Jack and Ella too! at 8:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
I am so happy for you that you're enjoying good health! You are blessed lucky! Weekends with a little break are great too! So glad to hear today that our little neighbor is doing good! Scary!
Post a Comment